Forum Xpam forum Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
season for the first time in fran

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Xpam forum Strona Główna » Dyskusja ogólna Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
season for the first time in fran
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Tauren
Tauren

Post season for the first time in fran Odpowiedz z cytatem
ASPEN, Colo. Andrew Hammond Jersey . -- Canadas Kaya Turski had one final chance to test her surgically repaired knee in competition before the Sochi Olympics, and she won a gold medal while doing so. The Montreal native, who was competing just five months after having surgery on her anterior cruciate ligament, captured her fifth Winter X Games gold medal in womens ski slopestyle Sunday. "I just wanted to get out there and land a run that was clean and solid, get back into the groove of things," said the 25-year-old. "My knees feeling really good. Ive had a lot of great support, a physical therapist travelling with me, all my sponsors have been really involved. Everyone is making sure Im on the right program." Turski injured herself back in August while training and it was uncertain then if she would be ready in time for her sport to make its Olympic debut in February. But with determination, and a great support network, she says was able to return back to the slopes well ahead of schedule. "I wasnt listening too much to what other people were saying," said Turski. "The moment I blew (my knee) so many things were going through my head like, whats going to happen with the Olympics?... (But) I knew if I put in my everything I could get back to as strong as I was." Turski scored 91.33 on her second run to cruise to first place, but admitted she has more to give. "I think that I was rewarded for my flow on the course, just keeping it cool and looking smooth," said Turski. "I want to bring that to the Olympics. I didnt want to throw my hardest tricks on the course today because I didnt want to compromise my chances heading into the Olympics." American Maggie Voisin took silver with 90.00 points and Kim Lamarre of Quebec City earned bronze with a best score of 85.00. "I was thrilled to have Kim on the podium with me, shes one of my best friends," said Turski. "Shes one to watch, shes a really, really strong athlete. She can have a winning run." Dara Howell of Huntsville, Ont., finished fourth with a score of 84.00 while Yuki Tsubota of Whistler, B.C. was eighth at 75.33. All four skiers are on Canadas freestyle team heading to next months Olympics in Sochi, Russia. 20:53ET 26-01-14 Chris Neil Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Cheap Senators Jerseys .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week. http://www.senatorsauthority.com/authentic-clarke-macarthur-senators-jersey/ .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said.TAMPA, Fla. - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers continue to revamp their offensive staff, adding Mike Bajakian as quarterbacks coach on Thursday.Bajakian spent the past two seasons as offensive co-ordinator at the University of Tennessee, where he also mentored quarterbacks under coach Butch Jones.Tampa Bay ranked 25th in passing, 29th in points scored and 30th in total offence while stumbling to a 2-14 record last season.Former Atlanta Falcons assistant Dirk Koetter joined the Bucs as new offensive co-ordinator this month, and Bajakian figures to play a key role in the development of the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft if Tampa Bay decides to select Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariotta.The move also reunites Bajakian with Bucs coach Lovie Smith. He was an offensive quality control assistant on Smiths staff with the Chicago Bears from 2004 to 2006.Bajakian replaces Marcus Arroyo, who had no previous NFL experience before joining the Bucs last season and unexpectedly being forced to assume responsibility for calling plays when former Bucs offensive co-ordinator Jeff Tedford underwent a heart procedure in August. Tedford never returned to work full time and left the team altogether in December.Wed like to thank Coach Bajakian for his two years at Tenneessee and his efforts in helping us rebuild this storied program, Jones said in a statement released by the university. Derick Brassard Jersey. We wish him much success with his goal of coaching in the NFL.Bajakian spent two seasons as Tennessees offensive co-ordinator and quarterbacks coach after previously holding the same positions on Jones staffs at Central Michigan and Cincinnati.The Volunteers averaged 28.9 points and 370.5 yards per game this past season to rank 10th in the Southeastern Conference in scoring offence and 11th in total offence. The offence improved down the stretch after Joshua Dobbs took over as starting quarterback, helping the Vols go 7-6 and win the TaxSlayer Bowl to end a string of four straight losing seasons.The Vols had averaged 23.8 points and 353.3 yards per game in 2013.The Buccaneers sputtered offensively, despite having a pair of 1,000-yard receivers in the same season for the first time in franchise history. Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson both topped the plateau, even though quarterback Josh McCown ranked next to last in the league in passer rating.___AP Sports Writer Steve Megargee in Knoxville, Tenn., also contributed to this report.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Sro Paź 24, 2018 04:30 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Paź 24, 2018 04:30
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Xpam forum Strona Główna » Dyskusja ogólna Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: