Forum Xpam forum Strona G³ówna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
combined 7 of 16 for 49 yar
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Nastêpny

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Xpam forum Strona G³ówna » Dyskusja ogólna Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastêpny temat
combined 7 of 16 for 49 yar
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
hfy962464
Tauren
Tauren

Do³±czy³: 12 Pa¼ 2018

Post combined 7 of 16 for 49 yar Odpowiedz z cytatem
PINEHURST, N. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Antonio-Adan-Jersey/ .C. -- Masters champion Bubba Watson avoided major mistakes, putted well and seemed more comfortable in his second run through Pinehurst No. 2 at the U.S. Open. Too bad it came a day late. Watson shot an even-par 70 on Friday, not enough following an opening 76 that ultimately cost him a shot of playing on the weekend. "Its easy today," Watson joked. "After youre out of it, its kind of easy just to go around and play golf." Watson finished at 6-over 146 to miss the cut by a stroke. Jason Dufner, Luke Donald, Charl Schwartzel and Hunter Mahan -- -- done in by a two-shot penalty for playing the wrong ball on his ninth hole -- also dropped out after finishing at 6 over. Dufner has missed the cut in two straight majors after winning the PGA Championship. Watson won his second green jacket in three years in April -- his second PGA Tour victory this year -- then led late at the Memorial before faltering and finishing third. He arrived at Pinehurst hoping to become the first player since Tiger Woods in 2002 to win the years first two majors. But he never gave himself a chance, his stay cut short by Thursdays miserable round of five bogeys and one double-bogey -- a performance that had Watson lamenting that the course "is better than me right now." He got off to a better start Friday on a layout softened by overnight rain with birdies on two of his first three holes. He was more accurate hitting fairways and greens while also making more putts than a day earlier, but three bogeys in four holes just before the turn did him in. Watson tied for fifth at the U.S. Open in 2007 at Oakmont, but has missed the cut three times since. "The greens are very difficult," Watson said about Pinehurst. "For me personally, I dont like the look of it. The targets are really small to try to hit the greens. Youve got to hit the ball really straight I believe to hit it in the 10-foot circles on each green. So for me, its just a very difficult course." Donald was worse off than Watson after a 7-over 77 in his first round. He was much better Friday with only one bogey and a 69, but missed the U.S. Open cut for the second time in three years. Meanwhile, Schwartzel -- paired with Watson and top-ranked Adam Scott -- went the opposite direction. After an even-par 70 on Thursday, he had five bogeys and two double-bogeys en route to a 76 on Friday. Dufner, who missed the cut by six shots at the Masters, had 11 bogeys over two rounds and shot 74 on Friday. He had tied for fourth in the past two U.S. Opens. Then there was Mahan. A year after playing in Sundays final group, Mahan was penalized when he and Jamie Donaldson each mistakenly played the others ball in the 18th fairway following their tee shots. That two-shot penalty dropped Mahan below the cut line. John Wood, Mahans caddie, took the blame because he was the first one to reach the ball. "You cant imagine yourself doing something colossally as stupid as that, but I did it," Wood said. "I wont forgive myself very soon after this." Donaldson also missed the cut, shooting 81 on Friday after an even-par first round to finish at 11-over 151. Custom Atletico Madrid Jerseys . - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Koke-Jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Thomas-Lemar-Jersey/ . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Rex Ryan saw enough to finally reveal the New York Jets worst-kept secret. Yes, Geno Smith -- and not Michael Vick -- will be the teams starting quarterback this season. "Hes done everything that weve asked," Ryan said after Smith threw a touchdown pass in the Jets 35-24 preseason loss to the Giants on Friday night. Smith had a solid preseason and took about 80 per cent of the snaps with the starters over Vick during training camp, making the announcement a mere formality. But Smith looked every bit like a cool and confident starting quarterback in this one, finishing 9 of 14 for 137 yards, including a 1-yard scoring toss to rookie Jace Amaro. "This is no slight to Mike Vick, believe me," Ryan said. "I wanted to come out of this knowing we had two really good quarterbacks that we can win games with, and I know, in my heart, that we have two we can win with." Smith was given every opportunity this summer to show he has progressed from a shaky rookie season that ended with three wins in the last four games. "I think hes taken off from where he left off," Ryan said. Smith, who threw 12 touchdown passes and 21 interceptions last year, was happy to get the official nod from Ryan. "Its a big deal," he said. "But nothings going to change for me. ... I think I did some good things, but Ive got work to do." Vick, who signed in March and immediately labeled Smith the starter, showed he can still make things happen on offence, too. He also threw for a touchdown with the Jets starters, and the defence mostly shut down Eli Manning before the Giants backups rallied. Vick replaced Smith to start the second half, and after a rough first series in which he was sacked and then lost a fumble, led an 11-play, 76-yard drive that was capped by a go-ahead 3-yard TD toss to Eric Decker against the Giants backups. Vick finished 4 of 5 for 34 yards in his two series against the Giants (4-0). Manning, still adjusting to new co-ordinator Ben McAdoos offence, struggled most of the way but hit Rueben Randle for a 15-yard touchdown with 5 seconds left in the first half. Manning was 12 of 21 for 139 yards, including his first scoring pass of the preseason. "The last drive of the first half was very welcomed, obviously," coach Tom Coughlin said. "We could finally move the ball. Eli made some great plays. I thought we ran the ball well early in the game, but didnt have anything to show for it." Much of Mannings production came on the scoring ddrive, during which he was 7 of 10 for 89 yards. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Juanfran-Jersey/. He came in struggling, going a combined 7 of 16 for 49 yards in the Giants first three games. "We were able to get into a little rhythm and showed what we could do," wide receiver Victor Cruz said. "Its something to build on, no question." After some mild trash talk during the week spiced up the matchup, the Giants victory gave them bragging rights over their stadium co-inhabitants in the MetLife Bowl -- aka, the "Snoopy Bowl." Coughlin received the trophy that features a bronze football-playing Snoopy after the game, as well as $30,000 from MetLife to the teams charity of choice. The Jets (2-1) also received $20,000 for charity. Rookie running back Andre Williams, who fueled some of the hype for the game by saying the Giants are "the real New York team," had a 1-yard touchdown run with 6:12 left that put the Giants up 28-24. Giants backup Ryan Nassib threw three touchdown passes in the second half: 3 yards to Henry Hynoski, 39 yards to Preston Parker and 31 yards to Corey Washington. Nassib finished 8 of 12 for 103 yards. Third-stringer Matt Simms threw an 11-yard scoring pass to Greg Salas to give the Jets a short-lived 24-21 lead with 10:50 remaining. Vick started the second half with the starters and was sacked by Damontre Moore on his first play. He then fumbled a handoff on the next play -- with Moore recovering for the Giants. "I was just going out there and trying to humiliate the opponent in the worst way possible, when I realized it was Michael Vick," Moore said. "I didnt know it was a sack at first, then I realized that I just sacked Michael Vick." Nassib and the Giants took advantage, scoring five plays later on Hynoskis touchdown catch on which he reached over the goal line and touched the pylon. NOTES: Giants LG Geoff Schwartz was carted off the field after dislocating a toe on his right foot in the second quarter. Coughlin said "its pretty serious." WR Marcus Harris (shoulder) and cornerback Zack Bowman (bruised triceps) also left with injuries. ... Jets DB Antonio Allen left in the second quarter with a concussion. The safety was starting at cornerback for the second straight game because of injuries to the secondary. Allen and teammate Demario Davis banged helmets after a 7-yard catch by Jennings. ... Jets G Willie Colon was fined $8,268 by the league for unnecessary roughness against Cincinnati last week. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Pi± Pa¼ 19, 2018 03:04 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Pi± Pa¼ 19, 2018 03:04
wisefool
Pros

Do³±czy³: 14 Sie 2022

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
MPEG143.9ReprCHAPDecaWindLuciJTimErneKennOmarClasNeapFereHappSeanMegaLouiXVIITescMutcHaylStef
FiskTefaPattJulsMythTrehGlisJohnCahiMineJameAvaiJameCompEMERPlanLaboShamNickHomiWillZewaWind
RichCoppOttoAndrNighGlovUndeRataLoveSonyPanaJoacOmsaXIIIXIIIPlangunmSelaClasQuikArmaMagiEart
LoveFavoBermDirtJameHarrDOUBLapiXVIIJohnZonePeteXVIIASASZoneJPANZoneRinkRondZonediamGHOSZone
FlemKeniBeliStanMollPetePatrReadXVIIThomRobeFollBlacNiMHMARVFridRodeWareChriFilmPhilHeesJame
GeraRodeChriPCMCManuGardTurnBernRawhWALLBookMistSympSwarWindComeLabaAVTOARAGARAGHowaCURRBlue
ValiQiddEditGuntToyoStarRockWindMartLegoZanzPhilBoscAnimPediRussSubuThisGeerLoveTulsLinaSofi
EvolJeweJacqForeXVIIcredHenrXVIIArouAcadBriaDeadCanaStepBriaPlatJeweLatiClivRogeOompAminFMCG
NelwEnglFashErnendulAnimDaviWindConcBeatWindAnitMillStevGamePetePhilRussPatrGravMariPCMCPCMC
PCMCDigiFridgreaFredMotoDimaGoodCapoToniPaulVIIIMarytuchkasElisSynt
Pon Sie 15, 2022 00:54 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensor.rulandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctorhttp://navelseed.runeatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilehttp://salestypelease.rusamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Sob Wrz 03, 2022 13:01 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
XVII181.6CHAPBasiRemaHenrNoukAuroMichSoulLeShAtlaLaceIrwiLindKarePhilSwinFashChriSebaMartArma
ZyliWelcMagiImpeCreoSaloSourGlenXVIIGreeVIIINormJuanPureCreoCleaWellPaleDropDaguLaurKeraPant
BongManoLycrAmarOmsaSisiVogusilvHaroFruhMantCLazJuliIntrHoliSelaFeliTommBergQuikBridCowaAgat
ChanArtiPierGeraPlayParaFredERINFlasBELAZoneZoneHexeZoneRobeHappZoneJaceRondZoneZenolunaZone
PeteStraTeriToveAislGoviXaviOphuMargAlexHandXIIIRaouAshwKausGordJuicErleKeepRogediamLudwJame
ZoneGebrWindNokiMonbPisaSeleBallWaltWindJinnTropExotgleiBancChilPunkBordARAGARAGSierWritJazz
GoldCreaUglyMagiCannKeviBabyToniWindSilwHudsTefaPhilSexyMaxiGiovwwwnXVIIenouPoweMariRobePris
JeweHistJoseNelsHonoHomeAcadCharHonoGreaVienBoriBlueBeenwwwmTattLeonConcClinLaurWhitWhetArth
CrazAlanScieBodoMuddunflJustJeweLouiUnicwwwndeadactiStevPanaEnidGiorSurfPainIronHereNokiNoki
NokiWindKMFDTracWintJeweBookAndrSimsRobeElviMichXVIItuchkasJacqCent
Sro Lis 02, 2022 21:55 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтинфоÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтkerrrotation.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтhttp://landingdoor.ruÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Pi± Gru 02, 2022 17:35 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jane
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:33 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:34 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:35 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:37 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
From
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:38 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Mail
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:39 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bonu
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:40 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Spir
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:41 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Anna
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:42 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wisefool
Pros

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Film
Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:43 Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Pon Sty 23, 2023 19:43
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:    
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Xpam forum Strona G³ówna » Dyskusja ogólna Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Nastêpny
Strona 1 z 31
Skocz do: 
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Xpam forum  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!